Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Before


Itchy, itchy, itchy! I finally went to the doctor on Thursday, after waking up with red eyes on Monday. My scalp was itchy and my eyes were itchy and my face was somewhat swollen and red earlier in the week. I thought it could be an allergic reaction and told the doctor so. He prescribed eye drops for conjunctivitis and sent me to the eye doctor. However, when Denise came for her visit and heard my story, she said, "Oh, no! It's allergy for sure!" She had had similar reactions herself and so had her kids. As it so happens, she has terrible allergies to a number of things and has lots of experience. So, thank you, Denise for helping me out! I cancelled the appointment with the eye doctor and have in mind to go see an allergist as soon as I can. My eyes are finally clearing up and I'm drinking lots of water in hopes of flushing it all out of my overloaded system!

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

I see the red!!!!