I can never pass these things up, so here's another meme. Here are the directions:
Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the
X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me) if you want. This is for your entire life!
(X) Gone on a blind date -- Oh, yes I have : )
(X) Skipped school -- Uh-huh, with my father's permission
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost (Hey, it's me!)
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country -- lived on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington D.C. -- I really want to do this with the kids someday
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke -- hardly
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? -- Can anyone say "DIET"?
( ) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose -- but I've had it come shooting out of my mouth
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about -- I'm a sunset type of girl : )
(X) Blown bubbles -
(X) Gone ice-skating -
( ) Been skinny dipping - come on, now.
1. Any nicknames? "Hey, Gorgeous!"
2. Mother's name? Waynel (named after her father Wayne -- isn't that a cool name!
3. Favorite Drink? Coke!
4. Body Piercing? Ears, anything else grosses me out
5. How much do you love your job? It's not about "love", it's about money so that I can go home!
6. Birthplace: Guatemala City, Guatemala
7. Favorite vacation spot? Kauai, my honeymoon island (longing sigh)
8. Ever been to Africa? No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Undoubtedly
10. Ever been on TV? I don't think so
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? Of course not
12. Ever been in a car accident? Does coasting into a moving semi-truck count?
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door? Actually it's a three door -- 15 passenger Ford Club Wagon
14. Favorite salad dressing? Raspberry Vinigraette
15. Favorite pie? It's a toss-up between lemon merengue and chocolate cream pie
16. Favorite number? 7 - a wonderful biblical number
17. Favorite movie? Pride and Prejudice
18. Favorite holiday? Easter -- That's what it's all about
19. Favorite dessert? Bob's Big Boy Hot Fudge Cake
20. Favorite food? Hamburger, fries and a Coke/Steak and baked potato/Barbecue ribs and fries
21. Favorite day of the week? Monday -- a fresh start
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works Cucumber and Melon
23. Favorite toothpaste? The cheapest one
24. Favorite smell? Meat on the grill
25. What do you do to relax? Plop on the couch, put in Pride and Prejudice and bring out something fun to do while watching it -- crochet, a book, a notebook for writing . . .
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself as a teacher maybe at the high school, having a coronary because Konner will be a junior and Kade will be a senior! Ack!
27. Furthest place you will send this message? Who knows. I'm putting it on the magic that is the blogosphere
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? Whoever is as wacky about this kind of stuff as I am. I welcome all comers!
Fruit for a Teenager
1 day ago