Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ooops!

If you voted for your favorite candidate over to the right on my blog, then you may need to vote again.

See, I was looking at the candidates names, admiring the fact that I figured out how to put a poll on the blog using Blogger Gadgets, when I noticed that I had spelled Barack Obama's first name WRONG! In fact, much to my shame, I had been spelling it wrong for quite some time and hadn't even realized it.

So, I thought, "I know what I'll do. I'll just redo the poll and put the votes in again myself. Oh, the cleverness of me!"

Umm.

Yep.

Except Blogger won't let one person vote more than once on a poll. (Unlike actual election polling places!) So, if you've voted already, please vote again. I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I hadn't voted before, and I can't say if I voted or not now, because all the votes are for the same person and it would give it away, lol.

Jackie said...

Snort!