Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First frost

Brrrrrrrr. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .
No one is at the bus stop this morning. It is too cold to wait outside for the bus.
Nevertheless, certain people are unhappy about waiting inside.
Why are certain people unhappy? Beats me. I'm going to have to get out my anti-grumpy shots pretty soon.
Here's my car, dying to be warmed up. I remember, with great hilarity, the first time Keith woke up to go to work on a frosty morning. He decided to try watering down the car with the hose to get rid of the frost. FYI: That doesn't work. : ) California boy.
Here's a happier soul. Konner is sporting his first lost tooth!
Keri Lynn with Keva -- aren't they cute! Keva has actually been starting to smile for the camera! I can't believe it! She's just as much of a camera hog as the rest of them and it pleases me to no end.
Kristofer. It's hard to keep him clothed and fed these days. His clothes are constantly too small for him, even though a few months ago they were just fine. And he's ALWAYS hungry -- more so than when he was younger. And that's saying a lot!

No comments: