Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summer Snaps

Kody waits patiently for some yummy tidbits from Keva. Keva is always ready to share her vegetables with him.
Cooking to feed the starving minions

Superman saves Kathleen from peril.

Then, Superman fights Super Ninja.

Kylie and Kade get in on the super hero action.

I love this picture of Kody. Here he is sitting under the breakfast table, a favorite spot that readily offers bits of treats.

Mac joins the Gruesome Threesome at the kitchen floor. Maybe they're waiting for some special tidbits, too.

Up, up and away!

Father's Day. Keith gets a John Deere Monopoly Game.

A sleepy Kristofer eats his breakfast.

Kathleen is ready for church.

A card from Keri Lynn: "Dear Dad, Happy Father's Day! Just wanted you to know how much I love you and appreciate you! There's not a lot of dads out there to compare you to! And I'd bet you'd win any competition for dads! I love you and I have you as a model for my future husband!" And to this, I add, "No pressure, Sweetie!"

Keith gets a John Deere T-shirt to complete his John Deere-themed Father's Day extravaganza!


Mac and Konner doing what they do best -- Look cute

Family Night at VBS.

The kids caught a lizard and a toad. Aren't they special? I LOVED having them in the house . . . Um, yeah . . . The kids got a jar to put them in to see what they'd do together. That was before I had mercy on the little beasts and told the kids to please take the little critters outside where they belonged. They did, but first they had to take a side by side picture. Don't they look like best buddies? They're probably frozen in shock or dead.

Konner and Mac again.

Konner and Kade

I LOVE this picture. This was after a morning of weeding the front lawn -- a favorite family activity! We each had grocery bags and we had a contest to see who could pick the most weeds. Note that even Kody had a weed, since he never likes to be left out of anything.

Kathleen and Molly on Music and Missions Recognition night. They were both presented with roses from RAs.

Music and Missions Recognition Night -- Konner, Annie, Kade and Kylie. One of my favorite things about Kade's RAs is that I don't have to iron on the patches or keep track of the vest. It stays at church and the leaders put the patches on for the kids. I can't express in words how wonderful this is! A big THANK YOU to all of the kids' leaders and helpers!


1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

This is why I love blogging! I am in the mind that blogging is journaling, scrapbooking of the future.

This is a fun photo update.

I love Kody