Monday, May 07, 2007

Alese

Please pray for Alese as she is in decline once more. She is listed on the sidebar just to the right. Go to "Journal" to see daily posts on her condition. I have been checking on her condition nearly every day for the last several months.

This is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to faith in God. If God were to take my child from me, would I still love Him? Would I still serve Him? I hope that the answer is a resounding YES!

Alese is 23, at the prime of her life, standing at the cusp of what should be a new season in her life, yet she is fighting for her very breath. Fighting and fighting for life. She won't give up, her parents won't give up until she has given up her last breath.

Lord, I ask that you would be with this dear family as they continue to hold on hard to You. Bless your girl Alese whether in this life or the next. You are the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. You are the Creator of all things. There is nothing that happens that does not first come through Your capable hands. You are righteous and just. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen.

No comments: