Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changing it up

I'm changing the format for my blog just a little.  Less words and more pictures.


There are two reasons why I'm making this change.


The first reason is kind of silly.  I usually send out a group email and then copy and paste it onto the blog, but for some reason the copy and paste feature has not been working lately.  It's very frustrating.   So rather than write it all out over again, I'm going to either summarize or write about something completely different or just post a picture related to what I wrote about in the email!  How is that for flexibility!


The second reason is Facebook.  With Facebook, I've become less faithful to the blog  I write daily on Facebook, sometimes two or three times a day.  Ad nauseaum!    However, the blog still serves a purpose, just as email does.  So I'll continue to maintain these for the time being.   And since my blog is imported to Facebook, I'm writing and posting pictures with Facebook in mind.  Please please join if you haven't already!  I'd love to keep track of you this way!


So that's what is going on with me.  My next post will begin the change.  See if you can see the difference!


No comments: