Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday!

I should be doing some laundry (seriously, kids are going to go to school without anything to wear tomorrow) and I also should be making dinner, but it's Super Tuesday! Have you voted? I have my very own pole. Let me know your opinion.



After a lot of thought and debate and prayer, I voted for Romney. I don't think my guy Huckabee is fiscally conservative enough for me nor is he serious about protecting our borders. I'm afraid, though, that Huckabee will siphon off Romney votes which may leave us Republicans with McCain. We shall see. Politics have been absolutely fascinating to watch.

I completed another day of subbing today. I'm scheduled for four days this week with Thursday still waiting to be filled. Last week it was all middle school work. Today, I got promoted back to high school. I stumbled through math class trying to remember how in the world to do the quadratic equation. Still not sure!

Kylie woke up this morning complaining of aches and pains. She seemed a little feverish too, so Keith stayed home with her so that I could continue to build my hours as a sub. He reports that by 8:00 am she was feeling fine, so they went out for breakfast. It's a rough life for some people. Others of us got a choice of corn dog or "steak" sandwiches at the cafeteria. Talk about misleading labels. I chose the "steak" sandwich and decided after one bite that it was the worst thing that I've ever eaten, and I'm not at all picky about my food!

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Oh,I forgot that I also bought a button up dress shirt on that list for Cody! It was a pretty good shopping day, but not my favorite thrift store.

My hubby drug me out to vote. No one stood up and said anything for Keyes, bummer because I want him to win, but my hubby says we have to concider electability as well as policy so we don't waste our votes. I like Huckabee, too, but dh says he isn't conservative anywhere but values.
I, thankfully, don't have to worry my pretty little head about it, though, he tells me what to vote for.

Pen of Jen said...

This year the candidates are so less than even par...I am not locked in yet.

Who knows???

Subbing is picking up!Yay...

oh I loved the couch potatoes...wish I would have thought of it, but I am often tired from the day...and You are too funny, as I am a better person to laugh at the good jokes instead of making them:)