Monday, April 11, 2005

Diet Blog

In an effort to lose weight, I've started a dieter's blog -- dieterdaze.blogspot.com -- to get more focus on what I need to do to lose weight.

I went to buy shoes today so that I can walk around more comfortably. I was distressed as I sat there trying to lace my shoes over my big fat self. There was also, rather mercilessly, a mirror nearby to further highlight my misery. Time to do something! This is terrible!

The stress of the move has made eating even more of a problem. We've been eating a lot of fast food. I've been eating a lot of my meals either standing up in the kitchen or riding in the car.

One of my goals this week for starting my weight loss campaign is to go to bed by 10:00! I have now failed in this goal already! Time to log off, take a shower and go to BED!

No comments: